Who can I explain my child's needs to, or discuss a concern?

In the first instance, feel free to ask your child’s class teacher to talk about your child.

If your child is in the SSC please then see the SSC class teacher.

The SENCo, Mr Viinikka, has an office in the entrance hall to school. If you want to have a chat, ask in the school office and they can arrange an appointment. Or if the door is open, ask if you can talk.

Mr Viinikka’s job is to listen to your views, to try and understand any concerns you may have and then if appropriate to organise changes to your child’s provision in class.


 Updated September 2021